Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

2 March 2013

PlayBoy Girl Sherlyn Chopra Back Kamasutra 3D

Sherlyn Chopra was in the news for putting online an explicit video of her film Kamasutra 3D without consulting her director and Hollywood producers. Her action did irk her director Rupesh Paul who even contemplated dropping her from the project and roping in a Hollywood actress instead. But now it seems the differences between the two have been sorted out, and Sherlyn Chopra is back on board for Kamasutra 3D -- her big ticket to stardom. 



While talking to a tabloid, Rupesh Paul said that the video was like a screen test and wasn’t meant for public viewing. According to the director, Sherlyn approached him for the video and said that she just wants to copy it on her phone and wouldn't share it. “Kamasutra 3D is a Hollywood production and they're strict about their terms and conditions. I had declined when they requested me for the video. Later, they got it from the video-sharing site,” the director tells a tabloid. 

Confirming that the matter has been sorted out now, he reveals that Sherlyn has assured him in writing that going forward she will not do or say anything to promote the film without the prior consent of the producers. 

Sherlyn Chopra too confirms the news, saying that she is looking forward to shoot the film. She even tweeted, “After all, I’m ph****' indispensable..... All’s well that ends well...” 

Kamasutra 3D is scheduled to start shooting in Rajasthan in March.
Share it Please

Denial RK

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.
This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

my web blog - Business Purchases

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to
ask. Does running a well-established website like yours require a large amount of work?
I am completely new to operating a blog however
I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

Here is my homepage; coffee maker ratings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright @ 2013 Celebrity Fun and Entertainment,celebrity news,celebrity gossips. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press