Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

28 December 2012

Salman Ex Girlfriend Sangeeta Attents Salman B'day Party



Salman Khan’s ex-girlfriend Sangeeta Bijliani is attending almost all the functions hosted by him. Be it her presence at the Ganpati Visarjan, Dabangg 2 premiere and now Salman’s birthday.

Being a usual guest on Salman’s list suggests that there is something is brewing between Salman and Sangeeta.



 





Share it Please

Denial RK

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
Also visit my website ... best ways to earn money online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright @ 2013 Celebrity Fun and Entertainment,celebrity news,celebrity gossips. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press