Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

3 December 2012

Priyanka Chopra Latest Photoshoot For GQ magazine

Priyanka Chopra is certainly taking the world by storm. This year, we've seen her everywhere thanks to her superlative performance in Barfi! and the release of her first pop album. The latest is that she's bagged the role of boxer Mary Kom in Bhansali's next, and she's busy with the Zanjeer remake as well.
In a recent interview with GQ magazine, PeeCee talked about her tryst with both world - Bollywood and Hollywood. A few excerpts -


When asked about Hollywood and how much she wants to make it there, Priyanka says, "The Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in Los Angeles approached me about managing my work. If something interesting comes up, I'll do it."
So Priyanka is definitely not desperate to make it overseas, huh? Priyanka answers, "My career has always been something that has happened to me. I didn't push myself to get into film or music."
And what about back home? Now that she's back, after making her first step into Hollywood, is she the most hated woman in Bollywood? "I believe i'm interesting and that's why I get spoken about. I think the gossip about me is a result of the fact that i'm a very private person. I just won't discuss my personal life in the media," she feels.
The interview is featured in the December issue of the magazine, in which she also features absolutely sizzling on the cover. Be sure to grab a copy, to know about how she feels about failure and controversy.
Share it Please

sunny george

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

Please send me an e-mail if interested. Cheers!
Here is my web page :: ways to make a little extra money

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
I've got you book marked to check out new things you post…
Visit my web page ... i want to work online from home

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?
Also visit my blog post real work from home opportunities

Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and detailed information you offer.
It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed
material. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Here is my blog : part time work from home ideas

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to visit this web site, i am browsing this site dailly and obtain fastidious data from here every day.
Stop by my blog : legitimate work At Home part time

Anonymous said...

I am truly pleased to read this blog posts which includes lots of valuable information, thanks
for providing these data.
Check out my web blog ... easy and fast ways to make money

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the
challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is very useful.
Thanks for sharing!
Here is my blog post :: quick ways to make money fast

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by accident,
while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and
would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.
Review my web page - best work from home businesses

Anonymous said...

This post will assist the internet users for creating new
website or even a weblog from start to end.
Visit my web blog - real legitimate work from home jobs

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your
site and in depth information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information.
Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to
my Google account.
Take a look at my web page :: part time jobs online

Anonymous said...

Hi, its nice post concerning media print, we
all be aware of media is a enormous source of data.
Here is my page - how To Make money fast on the internet

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with newest technologies then he must be go to see this
site and be up to date all the time.
Look into my web site ... best way to make money fast

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright @ 2013 Celebrity Fun and Entertainment,celebrity news,celebrity gossips. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press